Monday, March 06, 2006

Fix it and Forget it Pork Chops (crockpot style)

I found myself with a family pack of pork chops and all I knew is that I didn't wanna fry them (I'm on a diet!) This is a doubled recipe because I had 10 chops...

Ingredients:

8 - 10 pork chops
2 - 10 oz. cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of garlic salt
Optional: Onion slices
1/2 cup of water

Directions:

If using onions with this recipe, place onions on the bottom of the crockpot. Saute pork chops til they are no longer pink. (I used Olive oil to give it a kick in the flavor). Place chops over the onions. Combine the soup, pepper, garlic salt and water until well mixed and pour the entire mixture over the meat. Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.

The original recipe calls for uncooked rice to be placed inthe crockpot, but its been my experience that rice should be cooked on the side.

1 Comments:

Blogger African girl, American world said...

ok - looks like I have to buy a crockpot :)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home